I take photos at weddings!
So this is me, an in denial thirty-something wedding photographer from lovely old Halifax in West Yorkshire!
I live in a bungalow like a little old lady, in a nice little village with my other half, two children and two cats (Tinkerbell, who is a mega cat-bitch, and Sox, AKA Princess Paws - together they are the Hissy Sisters, incase you were wondering!!)
There are precisely zero nice photos of me, I'm incredibly awkward in front of the camera, so you'll have to make do with the only headshot I liked of me and the cat...
1. I'm a bit of a geek and have LOVED time travel and anything to do with alternate universes since reading Toms Midnight Garden as a child.
2. I'm a big book lover - My favourite book is The Time Travellers Wife (obviously!) closely followed by The End Of Mr Y and anything by Sarah Waters.
3. I spent my teens basically being in love with Take That, reading Point Horror, and thinking I was Angela Chase from My So-Called Life (oh the diaries I went through!) If the 90's was a person, it would be me!
4. I'm an over spender and collector of ace T-shirts, dresses with pockets, big comfy cardies and boots I won't wear.
5. My number one hobby is drinking coffee and browsing Rightmove for seaside homes I'll never live in!
6. My favourite ever TV show is Fringe! If you haven't seen it then watch it, its ace! Current loves are Schitts Creek (literally the most perfect thing I've ever watched!), Outlander, Doctor Who and Friends. I will ALWAYS love Friends!
7. I love shit old films - In no particular order: The Slipper And The Rose, Flight Of The Navigator, Splash, Bullshot and The Truman Show - Shit I know, don't judge!!
8. My playlist seamlessly transitions from Slipknot into the BeeGee's, I love an emotionally jarring gear change!
If you'd like an experienced, fully insured, super creative and lovely photographer at your wedding (but in a slightly less sweary T-shirt) then fill out the boxes!
See Travels & Life on my personal insta @secrettimetraveller